- “May Queen.” Our mothers remind us it is not the worst thing to be ugly. Fairy Tale Review.
- “The Lady’s Maid.” Sometimes she wonders about the girls whose heads her lady wears. Podcastle (audio/reprint).
- “The Lady’s Maid.” Sometimes she wonders about the girls whose heads her lady wears. Queers Destroy Fantasy!
- “For Luck.” Drown the bird for luck, she tells me. Underwater New York.
- “Darling.” When I slit your throat, I expect you to say thank you. Lightning Cake.
- “Teeth.” Pull out my teeth, darling, if you don’t want to get bit. Lightning Cake.
- “Minnow.” And then I swelled up like a helium balloon. Shimmer.
- “Sleep.” If you’re tired, I will dig you a bed in the soft dirt of a field . . . Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet.
- “Jem’s Inner Struggle.” She wasn’t sure why one life wasn’t enough . . . WOMANZINE.
- “Winter.” Nine red girls hang across from me . . . Pindeldyboz.
- “Likeness.” For two years, I was professionally still. WOMANZINE.
- “20 mad scientists who turned against their creations.” io9.